Terms and Conditions
Our Privacy and Security Pledge to You as a Distributor:
Your satisfaction with this website is important to us.
Assuring the privacy and security of all of the information you share with us on this
website is an important part of that satisfaction.
We want to be open and clear with regard to how we handle your personal information. Please find our policies listed below. If you have any questions regarding these policies, we invite you to email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting modernexponentialroute.com! This policy addresses the information we collect, how we use it and how we protect it. All of the information herein applies to Modern Exponential Route International, LLC.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Modern Exponential Route Intl, L.L.C., (hereinafter referred to as "Modern Expo.com")
uses a secure server.
The secure server software (SSL) encrypts ALL of the information you provide to us,
including your name, address and credit card number, before it is sent to us so
that it cannot be read as it travels to us over the internet.
Once we receive it, all of the customer information we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We do this by following these steps:
- Firewall – Modern Expo.com’s systems are protected 24 hours a day by a powerful firewall that blocks unauthorized entry. In order to gain access to authorized information, the Web browser you are using must know the proper protocol, or language.
- Encryption – From the moment information leaves your computer to the time is enters our systems, all online access is encrypted. We employ some of the strongest forms of encryption commercially available for use on the Web today. During any transfer of data, our 128-bit encryption turns your information into a coded sequence with billions of possible variations, making it nearly impossible for unwanted intruders to decipher.
- Password protected - Your Modern Expo.com account is password protected.
- Timed log-off - Modern Expo.com’s system will automatically log you off from our website after 30 minutes of inactivity. This reduces the risk of others accessing your information from your unattended computer.
- Employee access – We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other destructive materials or hackers, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that this website, or materials that may be downloaded from this website, do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to any of the foregoing.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Modern Expo.com does not sell, trade or rent your information to any unrelated third party. As a Distributor you agree that we may share your contact information with all of your upline Sponsor(s).
By requesting to be internationally sponsored into another country, a Distributor consents and agrees for the company to transfer any personal information, provided in connection with one’s Distributorship, to its foreign country’s database(s). All personal information transferred will be protected and goverened in accordance with the company’s privacy policies. There are other situations when we may disclose to third parties the customer information we collect as permitted by law. Third parties could include government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), and those with whom you have requested us to share information. We may disclose the information we collect, with nonaffiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, including companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers or companies that provided services and products for our distributors.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, correctness, completeness, usefulness, or non-infringement with respect to this website or any information or goods that are purchased using this website. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss, including loss of data, resulting from your use of this website. Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other harmful material, we do not warrant that this website is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. We do not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and there may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the content or other materials or goods available on this website.
You agree that Modern Expo.com, L.L.C. (including without limitation its officers, directors, employees, and affiliated entities) will not be held liable for any claims, damages or costs, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising out of or in any way connected to your use or inability to use this web site or any hyperlinked website, or any information or goods that are purchased using this website, including lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, or otherwise. In addition, you agree that we may not be held liable for the conduct of other members associated with this website, including but not limited to activities relating to message boards or chat rooms, or any other services that may be offered in the future. You hereby waive any claims, whether based on contractual, tort or other grounds, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limited liability or exclusion of implied warranties, so not all of the above limitations may apply to you.
You agree to indemnify Modern Expo.com, L.L.C. (including without limitation its officers, directors and employees) against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of or in any way connected to your use of this website. This expressly includes, without limitation, liability arising from your violation or infringement of any rights of others, including intellectual property rights, or libelous or unlawful postings.
If any part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.